Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Set Back! errrr

Last Sunday I did a little too much. I decided to go thrifting for several hours( I should have stopped there) and then went to Target for a few items. By the time I got home my right knee (the good one) was sore & painful to the touch. I woke up the next morning in pain. I could hardly walk to the bathroom & was crying in agony. It has now been 4 days & still using the walker and now my left hip is killing me for taking the weight off my good knee. I had to use the wheelchair to get around for my Dr's appt. yesterday.

What a bummer...

Point being, slowing, slowing move forward. You can set yourself back & it sucks to start all over, again. I read this over & over again on other blogs. I guess we all do it at some point. Sheesh!


Happy Healing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment