Thursday, February 4, 2010

Honoring My Bejeweled Moon

Ancient Mother I hear you calling...

I always want to go within during my moon and connect with my Sisterhood.

Over the years, I've been so grateful to be able to be enriched with the teachings, stories & ceremonies with other women of what it really means to Menstruate, what it means to be a We'Moon on her period...

The cycle of the moon runs through our veins, the power of the ocean, the pull of the tides are a strong current within us, too.

We become more psychic during our cycle & our dreams have much to tell us. Listen to all the wisdom they have to teach us. Your intuition will never lie.

My cycle is always on the Full Moon or the New Moon.
Luna is a strong force for all of us. Feel her Magick! Embrace the Power Surge!

I say: rejoice in your Self, honour your cycle. Give yourself permission to Nap. Nurture yourself, be a Wise and Wild Women!

I call upon a couple of songs when I need the power of my Womenhood to be with me.

~
Women Am I
Spirit Am I
I am the infinite within my soul
I have no beginning and
I have no end
All this I am.

~
We are Sisters on a journey
Shining in the sun,
Shining through the darkest night,
the healing has begun, begun,
the healing has begun.
We are Sisters on a journey,
singing now as one,
remembering the ancient ones,
the women and the wisdom,
the women and the wisdom.



~REClaiM your FLoW~

No comments:

Post a Comment