Sunday, February 7, 2010

~JUST ADD GLITTER & STIR~

I remember as a child being in the hospital and watching "Alice In Wonderland". I have always been intrigued with Alice and her many adventures. She is my escape even today at 40yrs old. I love the Magick, the mystery, the MaDNneSS of it all. I'm a huge kid at heart & never want to grow up. To me life is to short not to have as many adventures as possible.

Nothing is better then walking into an Aspen Grove & being greeted with an applause from the quaking leaves. Feeling the trees beat in rhyme with my heart. Seeing their vital energy force,their 8 etheric bodies flowing with mine.

Being telepathic to the 10th degree, knowing what my best friend, lover & partner is thinking without speaking. Having conversations in our heads...

Making LOvE and seeing the brightest light of LOvE coming from within our bodies, connecting, spinning, swirling,twirling and emanating as one.

Watching the billowy clouds whisper my name. Connecting with Nature is vital, it's the best adventure to have. Feeling the warmth of the sun kissing my cheeks. Wrapping me up in the
"Oh So Tangerine" soaked skies.

Laughing until your sides hurt & you can't stop crying. Your makeup is a mess and you look like you just had been beaten up by your man. You try & pull it together and get your Urban Decay Lip Plumper on and feel the tingle of the chemicals burning the shit* outta your lips. Yay! This is beauty.

Eating a messy piece of fruit and looking like a 2 yr old with mashed up fruit on your face & hands. "Why have kids, When you can be one".

Seeing through glitter, sparkling eyes...like being a child and seeing the wonderment in life.
"Simple like a flower, and that's a complicated thing".

One of my favorite places on earth is where my birthday, Christmas, Halloween, New Years & Serendipity are one...I'm coming home, I'm coming home, I'm coming home.


A boat beneath a sunny sky,
Lingering onward dreamily
In an evening of July~
Children three nestle near.
Eager eye and willing ear,
Pleased a simple tale to hear~
Long had paled that sunny sky:
Echoes fade and memories die.
Autumn frost have slain July.
Still she haunts me, phantomwise,
Alice moving under skies
Never seen by waking eyes.
Children yet, the tale to hear,
Eager eye and willing ear.
Lovingly shall nestle near.
In a WONDERLAND they lie,
Dreaming as the days go by,
Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream~
Lingering in the golden gleam~
Life, what is it but a dream?

~July 4th, 1862

No comments:

Post a Comment