Monday, January 25, 2010

This or That

This really sucks:
  • Not being able to do for myself.
  • Being in lock down because of the rain.
  • Feeling alone.
  • Having to ask for help.
  • Gaining weight.
  • Having to wait it seems like an eternity before I'm up & going.
  • Having to deal with childhood memories & feelings.
  • Having my leg 1/2 inch longer-which is more like 2" because I am so small.
  • Not having enough $$$ to pay the bills.
  • Having a bad attitude.
  • Last year loosing a baby & my fallopian tube.
  • This year loosing my femur head & acetabulum.

That it's worth it:

  • Doing more then I could the 1st week
  • Like getting in & out of bed by myself.
  • Getting to surf the web for hours & not feel guilty.
  • Knowing that I have friends that care about me
  • And meeting new ones on line that are going through the same thing.
  • Family that will do anything for me. Even when I drive them NUTS.
  • I'll be able to join the gym & work this hip weight off.
  • I will be able to do so much more then before.
  • Working through the past.
  • Dr. said that the leg discrepancy will even out in several months.
  • Getting at least some $$$ from EDD.
  • Grateful for all the wonderful things in my life.
  • My poodle is my kid.
  • Going Bionic- the osteoarthritis is gone. No rain pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment