Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dentist- after a THR

Soooo...I must say, I Really, Do Not, like to take anti-biotics : meaning "Anti- Life",but at this point, I will do it to insure that I don't get an infection in my new hip. Along with taking my Mushrooms & Pro-Biotics: "For-Life" for immunity.



I was informed that whenever I go to the dentist for the next 2 yrs, I have to pre-medicate myself with Anti-biotics. My Ortho. Dr's office said that I needed to get my meds from my Dentist, but since this was the 1st time at this Dentist, I had to get them from my regular Dr.



I don't like taking these (to me) nasty Anti-Life, Anti-Flora pills. Don't get me wrong. I honor all Allopathic medicine that is why I'm taking them. For me, I combine both Allopathic & Natural Healing to balance the effects of what the Allopathic medicine has done.



Anti-biotics kill all bacteria, both bad & good. Along with severly diminishing our intestinal flora.



I always add Pro-biotics to my diet on a daily basis, but even more so when I have taken anti-biotics. Probiotics feed the beneficial bacteria we already have in the GI tract.



I love to get my medicine through my food: Organic Yogurt ( no sugar), Kefir & Kombucha drink. Along with probiotic supplements of several strains of Bifido & Lactobacillus.



*WE MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR OWN

HEALTH* THESE ARE REMEDIES THAT I TRUST, BELIEVE IN &

WHAT WORKS FOR ME*



Our food is our pharmacy. The Oceans are our healers. Our very breathing can bring us real health. These things are truly healthy healing.They don't need pages of warnings and list of dangers. Everyone can use them. Linda Page N.D.,Ph.D

No comments:

Post a Comment